Hey, mike. I know what you`re talking about. I will make this very easy, go to the courthouse and file an application for execution. Once they have the decree that you already have, which you or your wife can fetch, keep the original and the new movement with you. Let your wife keep a copy. If she refuses to give you the children, she can simply call the police to show them the initial order and the new enforcement order. it will have no choice at this stage. I am currently in a situation where I have not seen my son in a year, because his father (who has custody) tells me no, I can`t see my son or I wonder to ask the Virgin if I can see my son while the Virgin does not have custody of the child! I would visit the courts and every time I saw my son, his father would always tell me how long I could have with my son! I thought the courts made that decision. I paid my family allowance refund and I still don`t see, my son! Even when I couldn`t afford to, I couldn`t see him because of his father! Unfortunately, you must make every attempt to get your child to their other parent according to the court-appointed schedule or mediation agreement for visiting days and hours when the time is documented. It is very unfortunate that he does not answer his phone or return your calls to you, but there is no law that says he must answer or call back, but there are laws that do not exist to comply with the visitation plans, it will be considered a kidnapping if you do not take the child or if someone else does not take the child or offers that the child is recovered from your home when you arrive at work. You have to give all the possibilities, and if that fails, you can stop him in court. I`m a single mom going through a bad deal now, so I fully understand your situation.

Your child`s father does what he knows, he will lower you, but at the same time, he will not break the law. I wish you good luck If you are faced with a situation where the other parent of your children is not following a court custody order, there is a way to bring the appeal to court to ensure that the custody order is followed and that the other parent is punished for the violations. I feel exactly the same way, but my situation is even worse, my ex took children away without judicial permission, now they won`t even let me talk with them, they`re lying to a judge. The judge ordered him to give me children for thanksgiving week, and Christmas 2 weeks. It`s a mile away. Don`t let me see my kids, even talk to them on the phone. I haven`t seen them 7 months now, don`t talk to them in the last 3 months, have no idea if they`re ok. It hurts too much. And I pay child benefit, I get him a car. And she sold our house, never gave me my share, she moved away, she`s lying.

You know, I couldn`t even do that to my worst enemy. It`s beyond cruelty. Now I ask the court for full custody, could get it, but I should get help from law enforcement to impose it. and that`s another state. So I`m hopeful of having my kids, but you never know. It`s horrible and my heart hurts every minute. You may want to do it as a last resort, but it can be an effective step if you feel that your ex is denying you your legal rights and you are in a situation where you want to take your child with you. Make sure you carry a certified copy of the custody orders if you ask the police to intervene. I live in the DFW area and am the parent parent of my 14- and 10-year-old sons. I am remarried and have a 5-year-old son with my husband. My divorce decree geographically limits children to staying within my current CIOs.